Friday, July 29, 2005
  don't let your dog bite me ever again.
I'm in a really good mood right now! I just had a really good day at work, got my paycheck, signed up for health insurance for both John and I, stayed an extra 40 minutes toward overtime, and drove home singing to my favorite Weakerthans songs. John's cooking us a marvelous dinner -- egg rolls and onion rings -- frozenly delivered yesterday evening from our very own Schwan's Man! We also ordered some vanilla sundae cones, pizzas, and our complimentary ice cream for signing up.

My parents had a Schwan's Man when I was growing up. We had a parrot-looking man named Ralph for many years. Ralph was really nice and timely and showed up every time. Then we had Troy. My dog Fluffy didn't like Troy one bit. One cold, dark, wintery night, Fluffy ran out onto the porch to "greet" the frozen-treat-carrying man. However, Fluffy's greet was nothing more than a shart bite on the leg. "Don't worry!" Exclaimed Troy, "she didn't bite through my long-johns!"

Ahh..the memories. I should totally talk about my memories more often. Dinner is ready. I wanted to write some more...I always do! But I'm always interrupted by things like work and dinner and work. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
let's dance - it's the weekend!
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger