Thursday, July 28, 2005
  A new start...to tie it all together
I've wanted to do this for a couple months now. I have SO many diaries, 4 or 5 at least. I have two at Diaryland, two at Blogger, one at Xanga, and one at Myspace. I believe it is time to consolidate all of them into one, so it's easier to write instead of juggling my thoughts between zillions of blogs. I'm sad to leave them abandoned, but I am going to promise myself that I log in each day to keep them "alive" so I can always go back and read my thoughts. Who knows, maybe I'll even stop by to say hi.

Lately, all I have been talking about it work, work, work! For those of you who do not know me, I really don't enjoy working, per say, but I do kind of like my job, especially what it represents for me. An end to misery. An end to self-hate and depression. A life, a purpose, friends, and money. About a year ago, I violently lost my job, a job I had worked for nearly two years. I collected un-employment while I searched for jobs, and, once that ran out, I took whatever I could. A stay-at-home data entry position, a barista at a coffee shop. But then I was hired for it: my dream job! A lab technician for a food ingredients company. I LOVE IT! I've been there for almost two months now.

I suppose more about who I am will come out the more I write in this blog. Until then, here are links to some of my other works of art:

my other blogger blog
Xanga
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger