Saturday, July 30, 2005
  quarter notes
What a day of accomplishment! (so far) I fell asleep on the couch last night during "Dazed and Confused" and slept there til the TV went off at 1:00 am-something. John had found an interview with Willie Nelson on TV (not only does John dig Willie's music, but he also wants to have braids like his someday). So, needless to say, after nearly 10 hours of sleep, I could sleep no more. 7:00, and I was up, writing out the thousands of dollars of bills. It's so tough right now. I mean, the bills part.

1/3 our stuff still goes to our old house, 1/3 goes to our P.O box, and 1/3 of the time, we don't even make it out to either of our boxes. So, bills were late, duplicates were sent, heck. Our mortgage for last month didn't get sent til after the 15th. So we basically paid two mortgages in two weeks. AHH!!! Thankfully, we're all straight with that. But then there was the new satallite TV/DSL/Phone bill, some old utility bills from the old house, new utility bills, and on and on and now we're poor...til next week. :) I think this kind of puts a hault to some of our weekend plans.

We were going to go out to a vineyard tonight for pizza and music and then out to see Devil's Rejects. I'm thinking since the two of us slave away so much and all of our funds were sucked dry by the stupid matter-of-facts-of-life, tonight might be a credit card occasion. We'll see. I have to talk it over with the Master.

It was such a good feeling to see the 4 inches of bills stacked up on the dining room table like that. I also made new files for our new accounts and got everything filed and put away. John is STILL sleeping and dreaming about parrots (maybe he read that thing about Ralph??). I hope not!

I think as long as I'm on a roll with getting things taken care of (I also called and cancelled our old Earthlink dial-up service), I'm going to try to figure out how to set up the camera.
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger