Monday, August 22, 2005
  from the lab, to the lab!
I am supposed to be making a homemade pizza while John mows the lawn, but I thought I'd stop by for a quick update. Before I can see the doctor, I have to stop at the lab and get my blood taken so they can do a doctor's office style pregnancy test. Now I'm all nervous that it will be negative! For some reason, I've been holding onto so much disbelief! But I'm sure it will say yes, because those at-home tests say they are 99% accurate, so that should pretty much be the truth.

So yes, tomorrow I'll have to leave work so that I can go over to the clinic before they close - they said the lab there really doesn't have any hours, so I can call two hours later, and they should have the results.

if it's all confirmed, then I can go ahead and schedule an appointment with the doctor. So many steps, but I guess they all lead to where I should be going.

Work today was nothing at all but work. I just heard the lawn mower start, so I better get into the kitchen and start kneading some pizza dough!!
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger