Monday, August 15, 2005
  i'm sick today
I am home sick today. I wasn't feeling right yesterday, and, as the day progressed, I felt worse and worse. I couldn't eat anything all day. When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel much better. I had a glass of Five Alive, which was a big mistake. I think that made things worse. What I really want is some chicken noodle soup, only I can't have it. The co-op has some vegetarian "chicken" noodle soup. John said he would pick some up; I hope he remembers.

I had to call work this morning, too. That was hard. I always feel so bad. This is the first day I've ever missed at this job, and I've been there for just about three months. John said there's nothing wrong with missing one day in three months. I suppose not.

Yesterday I was really crabby and stuff. I figured I was still upset from the night before. But then I started feeling ill, and I sure don't get it. I was going to post my pictures, too, but I couldn't even sit at the computer. I am having a difficult time right now, but watching TV is boring, I can't eat anything, and I don't want to shower because there are two men in my backyard. Yeah. They were hammering and drilling and talking loudly on their stupid cell phones. So I called John, and he called them, and they said they didn't know I was here, sick, so they would leave. Last time I checked, both trucks were still in the driveway. It's just uncomfortable knowing that Saturday when we came home, there were people in our house, and now, we supposedly have all the keys, but who's to say that's the truth. I just dont want anyone coming into the house while I'm in the shower.

Well, these saltine crackers seem to be working. Maybe I'll be able to put up my pictures.
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger