Saturday, August 06, 2005
  It doesn't hurt, Part II
Today was shopping day! This afternoon, we took off and went to a zillion places. Books were bought. Groceries were purchased. Movies were rented. John and I even got ourselves some new clothes. He found a nice shirt for work (I was really suprised he picked it out! It's navy blue and has a rainbow stripe across the front. It's really cute!) I got myself some new jeans. Suprisingly, they are fitting jeans. I ended up trying on a size too big and almost convincing myself that it looked better. John told me that it looked like I had a cock. (sorry, but it's what was said!) So of course, I opted for the smaller pair. It's going to take some getting used to, but I think it will be a good thing in the long run. I also found a cute tube top. Yikes. :)

Oh, I even got my hair cut. I went to Great Clips. I think they did a not-so-good job, but at least all the dead, crispy ends are cut off. I haven't gotten my hair cut since that time a few months ago when I had it super-short, so all the layers were growing out and looking very odd. Now there are new, shorter layers. It lays better, and will definately grow out healthier.

I am very excited about my optical illusions books.
And it's movie time, even though it's very late, and my eyes are heavy. I hope I don't fall asleep during the movie!
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger