Tuesday, August 23, 2005
  no results yet!
I went to the lab, got the blood drawn (OUCH!), and then they told me I'd have to wait til tomorrow morning to get the results. GRR....The anticipation is killing me!!!

The real bummer is that I work at 7:00, so I won't get to call until after I get home, around 3:45 or so! I'm still very nervous that the bloodwork will say "You are NOT!"

But then again, who was the one making her husband pull over on the side of the freeway on the way to the clinic, because she was almost going to puke in the car. Talk about embarrassing. He pulled over by some really nice yard, and I was just hoping I wouldn't have to...luckily, I didn't! Gross!!

After my appointment, we went to a music store. John's guitar had an accident last fall, and really can't be repaired, so he's looking at new guitars. We tried spaghetti at our favorite pizza place, but it was more like sauce topped with noodles. :( I didn't eat very much, nor could I anyway. I've been feeling icky all day...I was really nervous (am really nervous) about finding out the results!

We also went to this one park that has ducks, peacocks, prairie dogs, and goats, and other various animals. It was a lot of fun. I'm so tired, so I'm going to go to bed now, 9:20 or not.
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger