Saturday, August 27, 2005
  Saturday = work day
Today didn't seem much like a Saturday because I had to get up at 5:30 and go to work! Waaah! Earlier in the week, they had asked if I could come in for a couple hours just to see what working a weekend was like. Then they definately needed me to come in to do some work that needed to be done before Monday morning. Then on Thursday, they said that actually did NOT need to be done. So, yesterday, I asked if they still wanted me to come in for a bit...and the reply was:

"Well, if you want to?"

So, that left me with mixed feelings.

a)I really did not want to.
but
b)it would look bad if I didn't come in at all.

So, I opted to come in this morning. I punched in at 6:55 and out at 12:20, so, a nice little 5 hour day. It will all count as overtime, too, so! Time and a half! :-)

Other than that, I've been feeling really icky all day long! When I first woke up, my stomach was sloshing all around. John was really nice and went to the store to get me some Fruity Pebbles and Milk at 6:00! But before I ate, I almost threw up again! I told John that the baby probably didn't want to go to work. And he jokingly told me that I can't start blaming everything on the baby! Hehehe...but it's probably true.

When I got home, we made a frozen pizza and then took a nap until 4:00. That was nice! Now we have to go to the store to get potatoes. John sisters and their kids are visiting, and tomorrow we're all having a picnic. So we thought we'd bring some potato salad. We were going to to announce the news tomorrow, but one of John's sisters already figured it out -- and she brought us a crib!! :)
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger