Wednesday, September 07, 2005
  football
Here we are at River Rock again, but they are all about to up and close. Then it's off to the grocery store. Needless to say, I can't write very much. Well, I can write a lot, but it just can't be long. The trip to my parents was EXCELLENT! I love seeing them, and their house did not make me sick at all! :) I was really sleepy, but I took naps and ate well and didn't throw up once. But, of course, as soon as we got home, I was ill and throwing up the next day. There is something in the house that just doesn't tickle my nose's fancy.

John's dad even came over to see what was going on, but they couldn't sniff anything out, although they did sniff something, it was just inconclusive. So we opened up the windows and had a fan blow some of the bad air out.

The other things going on is that our house is leaking! Ohhh...we are so mad about it! It rained like cats and dogs this morning, and John found that the basement was leaking and THEN we were sitting in the study this evening and found all sorts of wet spots on the ceiling. We just want to the get the heck out of that house!

I suppose I should carry on and let John check something before they close. Oh the dorky little boy just told us to get out. All is well, and I am really counting down the days til my next doctor visit! I want to see what's going on with my little one! (my belly button is looking different already - I just noticed it today!!!)
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger