Wednesday, September 14, 2005
  haven't been here in awhile
Nag Champa. What would I do without it? It is a girl's best friend (when the smell of their own house attacks their every breathe, causing her to fall to her feet and sleep and moan because a certain stomach wouldn't stop swishing about. But ever since we picked up Nag Champa incense, I've been standing tall and bringing the air to ME, like the ring master on Dumbo.

For some reason, his big chest and stuff just fit the image I was going for.

Other than that, I've just been working a lot (I have to work this entire weekend!) :(, seeing and hearing GREAT LIVE MUSIC, and going 'round. My mom picked up adorable things for the baby (Sesame Street gear, like a stroller, high chair, swing, bouncer, you name it!) We are all so excited.

Names topping the list:

Owen.
Miles.
Vada.
Jonna.

I have a couple books of names; we're going to have to sit down and pick out some more, just for fun!
We're going to THE BIG CITY now, for fun (I got the day off, since I HAVE TO WORK THIS ENTIRE WEEKEND!)
Oooh, my doctor's appt. is on the 27th, and it is NOT coming along fast enough!
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger