Tuesday, September 27, 2005
  Kit-Kit Knits
I'm not sure if I mentioned it yet or not, but John and I are taking a knitting class (Yes, BOTH John and I!) It's 4 Thursdays of knitting fun. We've been to two classes so far. We're learning to make a hat - in just a little bit, we have to do some serious knitting because by Thursday, we need to have 6 1/2 inches of knitting done. Right now I'm at about 1 or 2, and John's at nothing! So...we have to get going!!

It's going to be hard to knit because #1., I'm already very tired, and mostly #2. My doctor's appointment was today, and I am still so excited and happy!

When I first got there they, of course, took down my weight and blood pressure. I didn't gain or loose any weight; I stayed the same. Then they called John and I back to the little room, where we waited for the doctor. I got to keep my clothes on this time (Yay!), so I just jumped up on the little table, and he did some measuring and then went at it with the little heart-doppler thing. Sadly, he couldn't find a heartbeat! :( I was really concerned, but then he brought in the ultrasound machine (Yay!) and the minute, I mean the minute he put the little deal on my tummy, there was Baby!

And my oh my was the baby different from the last visit! He didn't have to zoom in at all, and we had little scrawny legs and arms and fingers and the proportions were just like that of a little BABY!!! The most fascinating thing of all was that the arms and legs were moving around SO FAST, up and down and Baby was spinning around in little circles. We could see the heart beating and even see tiny little ribs. There was a tiny little nose, and John even saw the baby's mouth open! I couldn't believe it! The doctor just laughed and said he probaby couldn't hear the heartbeat because the baby wasn't sitting still long enough! Hehehe....I'm still a little worried, but I am sure if there was something wrong, the doctor would have said and the baby wouldn't have been looking so happy and silly and having such a great time!!!! And to believe I can't even feel any of this!! :-)

I didn't get a picture this time, but I will never in my life forget what I got to see today...never.
 


<< Home
old diary. had to abandon because of morning sickness (go figure)!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

I'm in the process of figuring out myself and my life.

ARCHIVES
July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / May 2006 /


Powered by Blogger